Maternity, Mother & Baby
Management and Professional Forum & Exhibition
Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 March 2013
Holiday Inn, Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham
Long Term Conditions
Quick links to:
- New! E-Learning module on Behaviour Change - Free to learners in Yorkshire and Humber
- Telemonitoring and Teleconsultation workbooks.
- An introductory Telecare and Telehealth e-module – this e-learning starter package is available free to anyone working or studying in the health and social care sectors in Yorkshire and the Humber who would like to know more about Telehealth and Telecare.
- A Telehealth Implementation resource for commissioners and service providers – this toolkit is designed to support each stage of development from first idea to operational service delivery.
Coming soon …A case study on the rapid implementation of Telehealth project in East Riding
Maternal & Infant Health & Care
- Quick links to:
- New – The Mothers in prison consultation report
- The evidence into practice consultation exercise report around admission in labour and infant feeding and attachment / bonding in neonatal units is now available as a report and a toolkit
- Units 1 and 2 of a 3 unit module, online multi-disciplinary infant feeding education resource across Yorkshire and Humber. Unit 1 contains core material appropriate to all potential target groups, including health visitors, midwives, GPs, service commissioners and those who need only basic knowledge
- Celebrating Success - turning best practice into comment practice in maternal and infant health and care event
Quick link to:
Safety in numbers – A free to join network that connects people in Yorkshire and Humber to improve patient safety
TAPS Training and Action for Patient Safety is a practical training programme which involves online learning and multi-professional clinical team action.
Launch of interactive situational awareness tool (SAVI) on four key patient safety scenarios.
Emerging results of work with NHS organisations to improve implementation of Patient Safety alerts.
Introduction to Patient Safety – Online Module. Originally part of the TAPS programme, positive feedback and demand has meant that it is now a stand alone resource.